Sunday, January 31, 2010

Twelve South Macbook Case and Leather Pad


So not sure how many of you are actually macbook users or laptop users for that matter but when i'm making my animoto video's on the go or on vacation I usually always have my macbook pro with me. I recently came across these really cool macbook cases and thought I'd share them with you! I have not bought one yet, but plan on doing so soon. Please leave a comment below if you have one or know of some other cool cases to take a look at.

Twelve South designed this case, which they describe like this:
Slip your Mac inside the velvety soft, padded interior. Zip it closed and your baby is nestled between two tough, rigid leather hardback covers for a solid level of impact absorbing protection. The rigid spine serves as crush protection for an additional line of defense. BookBook creates a hardback book structure that safeguards your MacBook like few other cases can.

Twelve South SurfacePad - Leather Pad for MacBook


No comments:

Post a Comment